It is with great pleasure that I announce that as of August 15th, Four Paws Wellness and Rehabilitation will be owned and managed by two of my long-time assistants, Savanna Skelton, L.V.T. and Dana Gordon, S.A.M.P. Most of you know Savanna, who has been one of our principal therapists for the past two years. Many of you also know Dana, who ran Four Paws for the four years prior to Savanna's tenure. With their experience, knowledge, and enthusiasm, I expect Four Paws to continue to thrive.
I will continue to see patients for orthopedic assessments, but will do so at Tumwater Veterinary Hospital. If you would like me to examine your pet, whether for a new problem or to follow up on an old one, please call 360-754-6008 to schedule an appointment. Though I will no longer have any formal affiliation with Four Paws, I will continue to recommend rehabilitation therapy for many of my patients as I know it can be the best option for improving their quality of life.
Please feel free to contact Savanna or Dana at Four Paws 360-753-7297 if you have any questions. I am excited for their opportunity as new business owners and I am certain you will be happy with the care they provide for your pets. I appreciate the opportunities I have had to help my clients and my patients. Working with rehabilitation therapy patients and their owners at Four Paws has been one of the most rewarding parts of my long career.
Gregg Bennett, DVM
Canine Physical Rehabilitation employs the use of non-invasive techniques for the rehabilitation of injuries in our companion animals.
• Underwater Treadmill - Warm water therapy (Hydrotherapy)
• Conditioning/Weight loss Exercise
• Geriatric Patient Care
• Core Strengthening Exercise
• Post-Surgery Recovery
• At-home Exercise Plans
• Nutritional and supplement recommendations
Alexa struts her stuff in the underwater treadmill
Our objective is to restore and maintain quality of life by:
• Providing professional rehabilitation for animals recovering from orthopedic or neurological problems, geriatric complications and surgery.
• Improving mobility and reducing pain for pets with chronic conditions.
• Assisting clients and their pets in their own healing process.
• Our facility is designed to provide a safe and relaxed environment to reduce stress for your pet and to promote the best possible outcome from treatment. This includes features like non-slip flooring, state-of-the-art equipment and spacious, private exam room.
• We encourage your participation in all aspects of the rehabilitation process.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at (360) 753-7297.
You can also visit our website at www.fourpawsrehab.com