We are excited to announce that
Four Paw Rehabilitation has MOVED!
We are now located at 902 Union Ave SE, just off of I-5 in
Tumwater Veterinary Hospital is proud to offer canine rehabilitation services through Four Paws Animal Rehabilitation, at our NEW location just off of I-5 at 902 Union Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501.
Canine Physical Rehabilitation employs the use of non-invasive techniques for the rehabilitation of injuries in our companion animals.
• Underwater Treadmill - Warm water therapy (Hydrotherapy)
• Cold Laser Therapy
• Therapeutic Ultrasound
• Chiropractic Care
• Conditioning/Weight loss Exercise
• Geriatric Patient Care
• Core Strengthening Exercise
• Post-Surgery Recovery
• At-home Exercise Plans
• Nutritional and supplement recommendations
Alexa struts her stuff in the underwater treadmill
Our objective is to restore and maintain quality of life by:
• Providing professional rehabilitation for animals recovering from orthopedic or neurological problems, geriatric complications and surgery.
• Improving mobility and reducing pain for pets with chronic conditions.
• Assisting clients and their pets in their own healing process.
• Our facility is designed to provide a safe and relaxed environment to reduce stress for your pet and to promote the best possible outcome from treatment. This includes features like non-slip flooring, state-of-the-art equipment and spacious, private exam room.
• We encourage your participation in all aspects of the rehabilitation process.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at (360) 753-7297.
You can also visit our website at www.fourpawsrehab.com